Saturday, December 25, 2010

RUNNING ERRANDS


*Photos by Iqa, editing by me*

Classywardrobe puff sleeved jacket / Dorothy Perkins long tee / Zara black skinny / Vincci clog wedges / f21 bangle / Fendi printed scarf

Capsicum. Tomatoes. Lettuces. Brinjal. Orange juice. Milo. Plums. Bananas. Milk. Butter. Cooking oil. Chillis. Onions. Bla..bla..bla..

Hehe.. Yup it's the end of the week now. My grocery supply at home is running low. And usually when my mom would sometimes ask me to go get some kitchen supplies, I'd definitely go while wearing something simple, effortless and a bit thick. You know how supermarkets tend to be a bit chilly with the freezers and all. So this puff-sleeved jacket I got from Classywardrobe is a must! It's perfect, not too thick, not too thin. And to my surprise, the jacket has a sash tied behind it! Wheee!! Me lav sashes! It makes the jacket even more girlier than ever. Me likey! Visit Classywardrobe for more awesome styles! You know you want to :P

And hey, it's the last day of HFW! So far it has been a great week for everyone eh? We got lotsa inspiration and ideas from hijabi bloggers throughout the entire world! I'm one happy girl to even be part of it. And to everyone that has been nothing but supportive of this online event, yours truly would like to send you all a big chunk of smudgy, sloppy and messy flying kisses! mwahhhhhhhhhh!! hehehe.. xx

P/s: Anddd yes, we were warned for taking shots in the supermarket! :P See how I would go to great lengths just take shots? Hahaha.. ;)

P/s/s: HFW is in Aquila Asia! Amagaddd!~

No comments:

Post a Comment